Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Finding the Gusto


And so we begin another project, another dreamy "wish list" and then what happens...life!  I don't know how many times I've watched an episode of Martha and swore up and down that I was "gonna do that".  So what happens to us?  We really start out with the best intentions.  A project gets started, or nearly completed, and then bam!  Or we just pile up the project ideas for so long, that we begin to shut down our creative, divinely inspired gift and become as sour as a lemon, and as bitter as an unripe persimmon. 

NOT ME!  As the poet Dylan Thomas once said “Do not go gentle into that good night."  Or, as Buzz Lightyear once said, “Never give up, never surrender."

And so here I am.  A mother of three beautiful children, that takes up ALL of my time.  Since the coffee bean was made to create energy, what's my excuse? 

Follow me into a journey of creativity and beauty.  Let's join together to create a lifetime of wonder and simplicity.  Let's not do this alone.  How about we just see, if the average woman in America today, has enough time and money to become the creative, green, and happy mama that we feel in our core exists in our world?  If so, then our dreamy wish list can become a reality.


UP NEXT: MY FIRST PROJECT!

No comments:

Post a Comment